[Trac-dev] Trying to set up development environment
Fred Leeflang
2018-06-02 18:50:54 UTC
Hi guys,

I'm trying to set up a development environment and
following https://trac.edgewall.org/pysqlite.org-mirror/wiki/TracDev/DevelopmentEnvironmentSetup

I got stuck on creating the Trac environment. After the bunch of
pip/svn/git checkouts there's apparently no trac-admin in my pve
environment. Is there perhaps a step missing in the doc?

-Fred
Artur Frysiak

Ryan Ollos
2018-06-02 20:37:49 UTC
Post by Fred Leeflang
Hi guys,
I'm trying to set up a development environment and following https://trac.
edgewall.org/pysqlite.org-mirror/wiki/TracDev/DevelopmentEnvironmentSetup
I got stuck on creating the Trac environment. After the bunch of
pip/svn/git checkouts there's apparently no trac-admin in my pve
environment. Is there perhaps a step missing in the doc?
-Fred
The doc looks correct to me.

If the following doesn't work:
$ pip install -e trac-trunk

Try:
$ cd trac-trunk
$ python setup.py develop

If that doesn't work, please describe your platform and the steps you
performed.

- Ryan